Additional ACA Educational Flyers
Other Options to Help You Enroll
* To shop for coverage options and see if you qualify for a subsidy go to: www.Healthcare.gov
* Preview what plans are available in 2018 and get an estimate of what those plans will cost you at: healthcare.gov/see-plans
* Call center for the Health Insurance Marketplace is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for questions and enrollment assistance at 800-318-2596 (TTY: 855-889-4325)
* An insurance broker can call you to help with your enrollment. Click here to use Healthcare.gov on demand tool and request a broker contact you.
* New Jerseyans may also contact one of the three NJ health insurance carriers that offer coverage on the Health Insurance Marketplace (with subsidies available for those below 400% of the federal poverty limit).
Carrier / Website / Phone
AmeriHealth HMO Inc. and AmeriHealth Ins. Co.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ and Horizon HealthCare of NJ
Oscar Insurance Corporation
Click on any of the Flyers below to download the complete PDF
New Jersey Citizen Action