Click on any of the Flyers below to download the complete PDF
Additional ACA Educational Flyers
Other Options to Help You Enroll
* To shop for coverage options and see if you qualify for a subsidy go to: www.Healthcare.gov
* Preview what plans are available in 2018 and get an estimate of what those plans will cost you at: healthcare.gov/see-plans
* Call center for the Health Insurance Marketplace is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for questions and enrollment assistance at 800-318-2596 (TTY: 855-889-4325)
* An insurance broker can call you to help with your enrollment. Click here to use Healthcare.gov on demand tool and request a broker contact you.
* New Jerseyans may also contact one of the three NJ health insurance carriers that offer coverage on the Health Insurance Marketplace (with subsidies available for those below 400% of the federal poverty limit).
Carrier / Website / Phone
AmeriHealth HMO Inc. and AmeriHealth Ins. Co.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ and Horizon HealthCare of NJ
Oscar Insurance Corporation
New Jersey Citizen Action